Shipping and payment terms
Are you having any further questions regarding technical details, etc.? At the end of your order you will have the possibility to fill out a text field. We will receive your request and get back in touch with you before processing your order.
Apart from filling out the text field you can also use the enquiry function in the shopping cart. A member of our MEBA sales team will then send you a non-binding offer. You can also request a consultation via telephone or on site in our customer centre. The enquiry form is offering another huge advantage. Since we will receive all the information, you can put every product you are currently interested in in the shopping cart.
Pricing and payment
1. Our prices include the loading of the goods in the company, but do not include packaging and unloading. The sales tax will be calculated on top of our prices according to the government regulations of your country.
2. We offer the following payment possibilities:
3. If you choose the prepayment method, you will receive our bank details with the order confirmation. The invoice amount must be paid net immediately after the receipt of the order confirmation without deduction.
4. If you choose to pay via PayPal, the invoice amount will be paid via the online provider PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A., 22 – 24 Boulevard Royal, 2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter „PayPal“).
For this payment method you require a PayPal account.
During the order process you will be forwarded to the PayPal website, where you can enter your account by signing up with your login name and password. In the last step you will have to confirm the payment.
Shipping method and delivery
1. We ship our products with our shipping provider UPS. For bigger and heavier deliveries we reserve the right to choose the most reasonable shipping method and shipping provider.
2. The risk passes onto the customer as soon as the consignment leaves the company. This also applies for partial deliveries. The legal regulation also applies if the customer has assumed shipping, delivery and installation of the goods. If an acceptance is needed, it is crucial for the risk passing. The acceptance of the consignment has to be effected immediately when handing over. The customer is not allowed to reject the goods if an inconsiderable defect exists.
3. If the shipment is delayed or cannot be carried out as a result of circumstances (force majeure) the deliverer cannot influence, the risk passes onto the customer on the day the notification of shipping was made. The supplier commits to conclude insurances specified by the customer at his costs.
4. Partial deliveries are permitted, when reasonable for the customer.