Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 320 DGHSS0V
The universal helper: clever and easy to operate
Semi-automatic design. Particularly suitable for universal use with different cross-sections, materials and frequently changing mitre cuts. The universally applicable MEBAswing 320 DG mitre bandsaw has an optimal price-performance.
The machine control complies with CE standard 89/289.
90° - 325 - 500x300
45° - 300 - 300x300
30° - 200 - 200x200
45° - 300 - 300x300
Remaining piece length
Cutting speed m/min
AC frequency-controlled drive 15-150, infinitely variable on the control panel
Band saw blade 3kW; 400V, 50Hz
Coolant pump 0.1kW
Saw frame feed
Infinitely variable up to 300mm/min, hydraulically controlled
Bandsaw blade tension
Mechanical in the torque wrench
Bandsaw blade dimensions
4200 x 34 x 1.1mm
750mm (without installation elements)
1450 x 2200 x 1400mm
Basic equipment of the MEBAswing 320 DG
- MEBA high-performance package: Infinitely variable hydraulic cutting pressure and feed monitoring on the back of the bandsaw blade
- This results in optimal conditions for every sawing task, i.e. constant pressure for solid material and constant feed for thin-walled profiles
- Rapid path lowering of the saw frame via push button to material edge
- Manual, stepless mitre adjustment from 30°-135°, digital reading to 0.1° accuracy
- The mitre pivot point is the intersection between the bandsaw blade and the fixed clamping jaw, thus no change in the length dimension with changing angle position.
- Hydraulic full-stroke workpiece clamping - CETOP Hydraulic System
- Quick material tension: At each angle position of the saw frame, the material is clamped parallelly to 90°
- Complete coolant device with electric submersible pump
- Saw frame passage height adjustment
- Driven bandsaw blade with final shutdown
- Movable belt guide arm, adjustment to material width
- Bandsaw blade diverter roller carbide guide
- Driven chip brush running
- Bandsaw tension with torque wrench
- Instruction manual and spare parts list (digital)
Technical changes reserved.
Information on the exact delivery time can be found in the order confirmation.